Sunday, May 21, 2006

myEvil Plan for Revenge



Congratulations!

on being the first
to read my new...


"Evil Plan for REVENGE" (tm)!

my objective is simple: Criminal Activities
my motive is a little bit more complex: Revenge

Stage One:

To begin my plan, i will first Expose a Famous Actor/Actress as a psycho-sexual criminal stalker. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by my arrival.

Who is this Demented Madman? Where did he come from? And why does he look so good as an Intelligence Transferred into a Computer?

Stage Two:

Next, i will Seize control of the Empire State Building. This will cause countless hordes of Computer Programmers to flock to me, begging to do my every bidding. My name will become synonymous with Fuzzy Bunnies, as lesser men whisper my name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, i will Reveal to the World my Needlessly Big Weather Machine, bringing about an End to Sanity.

This will all be done from a Underground Secret Headquarters of Doom, an excellent choice i might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect me their new god.

Trust me, it'll all come together in the end. ;)

No comments: